Error rendering report: TypeError: Cannot create property 'stack' on string 'socket hang up' at addStack

• Hi I am getting this strange error when building jsreport pdfs. I am using all the latest jsreport packages. I am running multiple reports in parallel and I am guessing this is what is causing the issue, but I have always been doing it this way and it has never not worked until right now. Jan I need help!!

<Message>An error has occurred.</Message>
    <ExceptionMessage>
    Error rendering report: TypeError: Cannot create property 'stack' on string 'socket hang up' at addStack (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-cli\lib\errorUtils.js:28:15) at onCriticalError (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-compile\lib\runtime\delegateRender.js:193:3) at delegateRender (D:\snapshot\jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-compile\lib\runtime\delegateRender.js:84:12) at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)
    </ExceptionMessage>
    <ExceptionType>jsreport.Local.JsReportBinaryException</ExceptionType>

• Also, I am running .NET Framework 4.8

• administrators

thanks for the bug report, we have found the problem and the fix, we will include it in next jsreport release which should be ready soon

• Are you planning on releasing that today?

• We aren't planning to release today. Probably Monday.

However, I am afraid Boris was a bit misleading. He fixed the error handling, not the actual error which will need more investigation.
    Not sure at this moment, maybe it is a race condition on our side and maybe the process is just failing because of not enough resources.
    In that case, you should limit the parallelization on your side.

In case the problem is persistent and you need to recover please use KillRunningJsReportProcesses and restart.

var rs = new LocalReporting()
         .UseBinary(JsReportBinary.GetBinary())
         .KillRunningJsReportProcesses()

I also recommend trying using the "AsWebServer" strategy.
    So far it looks like we have never-ending problems with "AsUtility" and maybe the "AsWebServer" will work better for you.
    https://jsreport.net/learn/dotnet-local#utility-or-web-server

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.