JSReport Licence server - timeout?

• Hi all,

Is anyone else getting timeouts from the JSReport licensing server (https://jsreportonline.net/license-key) from yesterday onwards (09 Aug 2020) ??

We are receiving a 504 Gateway Timeout response after > 30secs

@jan_blaha, I can supply additional info if you require any further details.

Thanks in advance,
    Manemal

• I apologize for the problems.
    The licensing server should be fixed now.
    We will investigate the problem deeper to prevent this from happening in the future again.

• Thank you @jan_blaha for the quick resolution. Warm regards.

• @jan_blaha , I'm afraid we are experiencing this again, as of Sunday 13th September, 23:55 (GMT) - JSReport Version 2.7.2. Response received is a 504 Gateway Timeout.

I know that there is an enhancement in the 2.10 release for the licensing workflow, but we cannot upgrade to this version just yet.

Thanks in advance,
    Andrew

• Hm, I am very very sorry.
    I restarted/fixed the licensing containers and it works again.
    Analyzing this again, we couldn't find the reason on the server the last time.

• @jan_blaha Thank you again for resolving issue. All good as of Monday, 14th September 05:50 (GMT).

• FYI we updated the licensing server with a fix and also "self healing" logic to prevent this happening in the future.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.