Generating .csv file of Report: Data not filling out a single row

• Hello,

I have several reports setup in the same fashion to email a .csv file of the report daily. Each row of the report should contain an entry associated with a customer, however, in one of my reports the data in the .csv file for a single customer's data is spread across multiple rows leaving many columns empty. The report file code is seen below:

{{#each punter_account}}
    {{AccountId}},{{PunterId}},{{PunterName}},{{FirstName}},{{LastName}},{{PunterAddress}},{{State}},{{ZIP}},{{PunterEmail}},{{PunterPhone}},{{PunterPhone2}},{{IsContactAllowed}},{{BirthDate}},{{HasAgeBeenVerified}},{{HasAddressBeenVerified}},{{PromotionCode}},{{LastCalculatedBalance}},{{LastLogonAttemptDate}},{{UTCOrigRegDate}},{{LastModifiedDate}},{{LastSuccessfulLogonDate}}
    {{/each}}

I would expect there to be 21 columns with each row containing a data entry in each column, however, the .csv file ends up looking like this:

0_1627404426474_upload-cc4483eb-7a93-4056-8d82-1d19e743e536
    (not real customer data)

Please advise, as I'm lost as to why the .csv formatting gets scrambled on this report, when the same method works across my other reports.

• I'm sorry but I don't get the point of the question. Would you be able to provide a small playground demo and show the problem?

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.