json file renamed to dataJson in jsreports studio

• Hi,

Is there a way to configure jsreport studio not to rename my original json file to dataJson?

• The file system template store persists entities in the strict schema. It can't be configured.

Why do you need this? Could you elaborate? Thank you.

• Because I want to work in Visual Studio Code. The jsreport studio editor font is too small and it does not seem to color code json nicely.
    I have about 50 json files as I am creating a report for each state in the United States. It's confusing to see dataJson.json for all the tabs I have opened.

• Because I want to work in Visual Studio Code. The jsreport studio editor font is too small and it does not seem to color code json nicely.

Btw jsreport studio actually uses the same editor as the visual studio code does. You can just focus the editor, hit F1 and then type "Zoom in" to increase the font size.

It's confusing to see dataJson.json for all the tabs I have opened.

I see. The VS Code should display also the folder name in the tab, but I guess this still isn't comfortable.

Thank you for describing your use case. We will see if more of this will pop up and evaluate possible changes on our side.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.