Error occured during reporter init Error: root schema is not valid. errors: rootSchema.properties['blobStorage'].properties['provider'].enum should NOT have duplicate items (items ## 1 and 2 are identical)

• Hi,

I just upgrade my node version to the latest and the js report to v 2.11.
    I am getting a lot of warnings 'Filtering out duplicated extension...' from node_modules....

I deleted the node_modules folder and ran npm install.
    I restarted but when I went to localhost://5501 the browser just displayed a spinner and jsreport studio did not render.
    I closed the browser and restarted, but I am getting the same errors about duplicate extensions.

Any ideas?

0_1649778201929_upload-55917b08-f967-43c3-a94c-670ae8376ba2

• Please share the package.json, jsreport.config.json and the full startup output.

• attached are the files requested.
    Here is the output:

PS C:\Development\Projects\Houzskool\Marketing\hz-free-req-jsreport> jsreport start --httpPort=5501
    root schema is not valid. errors: rootSchema.properties['blobStorage'].properties['provider'].enum should NOT have duplicate items (items ## 1 and 2 are identical) (1).
    caused by error (1):
    -> stack
    Error:
    at addDefaultsAndValidateRootSchema (C:\Development\Projects\Houzskool\Marketing\hz-free-req-jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-core\lib\util\schemaValidator.js:193:11)
    at SchemaValidator.setRootSchema (C:\Development\Projects\Houzskool\Marketing\hz-free-req-jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-core\lib\util\schemaValidator.js:110:42)
    at Reporter.extensionsLoad (C:\Development\Projects\Houzskool\Marketing\hz-free-req-jsreport\node_modules\jsreport-core\lib\reporter.js:127:27)
    at async Object.findAndLoadExtensionsCommands (C:\Users\Herb\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules@jsreport\jsreport-cli\lib\commander\jsreportInstance.js:95:3)
    at async startCommand (C:\Users\Herb\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules@jsreport\jsreport-cli\lib\commander\startCommand.js:91:5)
    at async startProcessing (C:\Users\Herb\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules@jsreport\jsreport-cli\lib\commander\startProcessing.js:195:3)

Thank You

[1_1649785889091_package.json](Uploading 100%) [0_1649785889090_jsreport.config.json](Uploading 100%)

• says I don't have privileges[0_1649786100149_package.json]

Here is package.json

{
    "name": "jsreport-server",
    "main": "server.js",
    "scripts": {
    "start": "node server",
    "jsreport": "jsreport"
    },
    "jsreport": {
    "entryPoint": "server.js"
    },
    "dependencies": {
    "axios": "^0.21.1",
    "jsreport": "^2.11.0",
    "jsreport-cli": "^2.2.5"
    }
    }

Here is jsreport.config.json

{
    "name": "jsreport-server",
    "main": "server.js",
    "scripts": {
    "start": "node server",
    "jsreport": "jsreport"
    },
    "jsreport": {
    "entryPoint": "server.js"
    },
    "dependencies": {
    "axios": "^0.21.1",
    "jsreport": "^2.11.0",
    "jsreport-cli": "^2.2.5"
    }
    }

• You have posted twice the content of package.json and didn't paste the jsreport.config.json.

Based on the error message, you use jsreport-cli from the jsreport v3 but jsreport v2.
    Try to call

npm uninstall -g @jsreport/jsreport-cli
    npm i -g jsreport-cli
    npm i
    jsreport start

Note jsreport v2 runs better with nodejs 14.
    The office recipes and import-export has problems with the node 16.

• Based on your reply, I got it to work again. I am not using office recipes so I am good with node 16.x. Thank you very much for your support.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.