.Net Local Reporting 'data\storage\profiles' directory not empty exception on relaunch if report has been run previously

• Hi,

I'm in the process of doing a PoC using jsreport for the project I'm currently working on.

I'm following the tutorial from https://jsreport.net/learn/dotnet-local, specifically the 'Locally stored templates' option as that workflow of having a console application devs can use to create reports will work well for us.

All is working brilliantly however I'm running into an issue starting up the console application again if a report was run in a previous run of the console application. Steps to replicate are:

• Start the console application
    • Run a report (I am just running the Sales report from the examples)
    • Shutdown the console application by pressing a key in the console window
    • Start the console application again
    • The below error presents

0_1664958203886_upload-6e7f802e-6a00-4dc1-8ea9-f7ff1a4a941a

If I delete the profiles folder the console application will happily start again.

I have tried to set the 'profiler.defaultMode' setting to 'disabled' both through the 'jsreport.config.json' and the '.Configure(...)' function, however, the profiles are still created. Here is my current config:

{
      "office": {
        "preview": {
          "enabled": false
        }
      },
      "sandbox": {
        "allowedModules": [ "moment", "https" ]
      },
      "profiler": {
        "defaultMode": "disabled"
      } 
    }

Profiles also seem to be created regardless of which option I use in the studio to run the report, Run/Run(Full Profile)/Download.

If I go to the Profiler in the studio I see the following:
    0_1664959227195_upload-46a0d130-8053-4391-ab7a-fff401fb8bd3

Hope you can help as I really like this product and I really like the dev workflow which is possible using .Net local reporting.

• I've just released jsreport v3 nugets so there may be some initial bugs. Thank you for reporting this. I can replicate it and look into fixing it now.

• Awesome thanks.

For now I'll add some code on process shutdown to remove those folders until the fix.

• It should be fixed now in the jsreport.Local@3.8.1 nuget

• Fantastic, thanks for the quick turnaround time. I've updated and can confirm that I am no longer experiencing the issue.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.