Backup options

• For the 4th time now we have had our reports corrupted when deploying new docker containers. I need to know if there is a way I can automate a backup of the export functionality of reports so i can keep a rolling 7 days. This is the only solution I can come up with to have a backup available for when this happens the next time. I don't know how to figure out what is causing the corruption or issue with it turning files in to folders within the UI.

• Could you please email me the data before/after corruption?
    In case you use fs store, please share the whole data folder, otherwise the database backup. Please also describe your deployment process, config and version you use.

I need to know if there is a way I can automate a backup of the export functionality of reports so i can keep a rolling 7 days

You can either perform backup using jsreport import-export. For example, using command line
    https://jsreport.net/learn/import-export#cli

Or you can perform backup of the underlying data. In case of fs store you just copy the data folder. In case of full database you backup using the features particular database provides.

• I have emailed you the files i was able to get. Hopefully it helps. In the meantime, I am going to try to write something in AWS Lambda that can do the backup to S3 for me daily so we don't run in to this again. Thanks for the info, it should be all we need to get this setup.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.