Jsreport online error with huge amount data

• Hi, I'm using jsreport online chrome-pdf recipe and it works fine for not huge files, but when data amount increasing up to output file has ~110 pages it starts throwing error. On extremes data amount it works unstable (sometimes throw error sometimes no). There is no image only big table with text and links. I know that jsreport online is not best choice to create big files but I have to ask, maybe it possible to fix.

Error when processing render request 4554 Protocol error (Page.printToPDF): Printing failed
    ProtocolError: Protocol error (Page.printToPDF): Printing failed
        at /app/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/puppeteer/common/Connection.js:286:24
        at new Promise (<anonymous>)
        at CDPSession.send (/app/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/puppeteer/common/Connection.js:282:16)
        at Page.createPDFStream (/app/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/puppeteer/common/Page.js:1963:85)
        at Page.pdf (/app/node_modules/puppeteer/lib/cjs/puppeteer/common/Page.js:1993:37)
        at /app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-chrome-pdf/lib/conversion.js:382:27
        at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
        at async /app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-chrome-pdf/lib/conversion.js:423:22

• I am aware of the errors. Unfortunately, chrome is sometimes unpredictable.
    I have increased the available memory for every user's containers and will monitor if this helps.

If it's possible, please email me the data which is failing and we will try to analyze deeply what could help.

• Thank you very much, it increased limit more than twice. I'll ask for permission of sharing data and send you if it will be allowed

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.