Error total row in xlsx

• Hello,

I have the next playground : https://playground.jsreport.net/w/haritz.lopez/TMDEG0XP

As you can see, if you run it, it works fine but what I would like to do is to add that row just 2 lines below the last one. Right now, if I change the "+8" to "+7" or even smaller, I get an error and the total is not showing. I do not understand what's going on and I do not know if there is another way to do what I am trying to do.

Is just an test playground, the real one has more data.

Thank you in advance.

• You can find the max row number like this

{{maxRowNumber @root}}

function maxRowNumber(root) {
        const rows = root.$xlsxTemplate['xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml'].worksheet.sheetData[0].row
        return Math.max.apply(Math, rows.map(r => parseInt(r.$.r)))
    }

• Thank you.

I have done that and the method returns 9. I can not write in that line. If I try, the data is not showing and the excel says that there was an error but if to that return I add 1, +1, it works fine. I am trying to understand why it returns 9 when I only have 1 persons data. When you run it the rows between 5 and 9 are empty but it's imposible to write there without getting an error.

Thank you again.

• Fixed.

• I am facing the error that number is saved as text and with that I can not make sums and so on. How can I fix that issue? Is happening with the totals and the data of the #each.

Thanks.

• https://playground.jsreport.net/w/anon/r1vaurbw-3

{{#xlsxAdd "xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml" "worksheet.sheetData[0].row"}}
        <row>
            <c><v>11</v></c>
        </row>
    {{/xlsxAdd}}

• Thank you works fine but the issue I am facing now is with the json data. Is there any way to do the same with that data?

I updated a little bit my demo. If the number is an integer and you download the file, you can see that it says the number is saved as text. Also, if I try to do a SUM() using the ones that do not show that error, still does not work.

Thank you again.

• I'm not sure I get it right, however, if you don't know if the data are int or string upfront, you just need to implement a condition with handlebars. Using a helper for example like here
    https://playground.jsreport.net/w/anon/kBLsukni

function cellWithType(v) {
        if (isNaN(v)) {
             return `<c t="inlineStr"><is><t>${v}</t></is></c>`
        }

return `<c><v>${v}</v></c>`
    }

• In my playground you can see that I have a template, a xlsx. Inside that, I have a #each datos to iterate the data from the array of jsons. Almost all values are numbers, except the first two, separated by dots which are created with JsonConvert.SerializeObject. Then I use jsreport.Client and jsreport.Types.

The issue is, when I open the excel, the numbers are not numbers and I can not make any formula or whatever I want. I do not need to add formulas in the xlsx but maybe someone would need at any moment.

• For anyone wondering, I was able to solve the problem removing the #if inside the template. Yet I do not understand the reason behind that but removing it solved my issue about numbers being saved as text.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.