Adding an '@ index' to pdfAddPageItem

• Hi

I have this code where I'm looping through an array of data:

{{#each assumptions.operatingProfile.leaseOperation }}

<div class="timeline__global tg__color-{{ 0 }}">
    <h2 class="mb-2">Lease {{ 0 }}</h2>
    {{{pdfAddPageItem subSections="Lease {{0}} - Contracted" subSectionsClass="toc__bold"}}}
    .... etc.
    {{/each}}

When I render the table of contents, it seems that the {{0}} in the pdfAddPageItem is not parsed. The {{0}} in the <h2> tag works well, though. Here's a sample section of how my table of contents is coming:

Edits...................................................................................3
    Operating...........................................................................4
    Lease {{0}} - Contracted.........................................4
    Operating Profile...............................................................4
    Workscope........................................................................4
    Lease {{0}} - Contracted.........................................4
    Operating Profile...............................................................4
    Workscope........................................................................5
    Non-Leased Operator.......................................................6

Is there any optimal way I can pass the value to the attribute subSections="Lease {{0}} - Contracted"?

Many thanks in advance!

• This is not how the handlebars work. Handlebars doesn't evaluate the expression in here subSections="Lease {{0}} - Contracted" because it is a plain string value passed as an argument to the helper.

You can implement a helper that will do the replacement for you and prepare the value of subSections.
    Like here
    https://playground.jsreport.net/w/anon/_wQ~5bVn
    However there are other approaches you can take, this is just an inspiration

• Hi @admin ... that worked nicely. Thanks very much for the pointer.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.