Multiple concurrent requests , timeout problem

• I am using the electron recipe to create PDFs using HTML and JSOn data. Each PDF rendering request was approximately taking 2 seconds , to improve performance now I am sending all requests concurrently bombarding the JSreport server with config as 8 workers, so now approx 8 PDFs are simultaneously being created improving the overall time. But the issue is , the rest of the requests waiting to get a worker accumulate the time and they time out. How can I fix this issue ?

• I am using the electron recipe to create PDFs using HTML and JSOn data.

Any reason to use an electron recipe? The chrome-pdf recipe is a better option in most of the use cases.

the rest of the requests waiting to get a worker accumulate the time and they time out. How can I fix this issue ?

This doesn't look like an issue but rather a by-design behavior. If you need a longer timeout, just increase it in the config.
    The timeout is the total time for the request including its waiting time in the queue.

• Thanks for the tip !

I tried Chrome pdf now , and it does work faster than electron. What can I do improve performance still ? Current config is

"chrome": {
    "timeout": 40000,
    "strategy": "chrome-pool",
    "numberOfWorkers": 4
    }

I could not find in docs , what is the difference between Chrome-pool and dedicated strategy ? Are there any other strategies as well ?

• What can I do improve performance still ?

Check on it here
    https://jsreport.net/learn/chrome-pdf#troubleshooting

I could not find in docs , what is the difference between Chrome-pool and dedicated strategy ? Are there any other strategies as well ?

Here are the docs
    https://jsreport.net/learn/chrome-pdf#chrome-process-allocation

• The process allocation link you gave does not give any information on chrome-pool strategy, And even when I tried to use dedicated-process strategy , debug information still shows chrome-pool strategy being used. Why is that ?

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.