Canot start server with error: Failed to load collection settings Error: More than 10% of the data file is corrupt..

• Hi,

Today, I can not start jsreport server. Error log:

2018-01-04T16:44:43.924Z - error: Failed to load collection settings Error: More than 10% of the data file is corrupt, the wrong beforeDeserialization hook may be used. Cautiously refusing to start NeDB to prevent dataloss
    at Persistence.treatRawData (/home/user/node_modules/nedb/lib/persistence.js:242:11)
    at /home/user/node_modules/nedb/lib/persistence.js:281:38
    at FSReqWrap.readFileAfterClose [as oncomplete] (fs.js:511:3)
    2018-01-04T16:44:43.927Z - error: Error occured during reporter init Error: More than 10% of the data file is corrupt, the wrong beforeDeserialization hook may be used. Cautiously refusing to start NeDB to prevent dataloss
    at Persistence.treatRawData (/home/user/node_modules/nedb/lib/persistence.js:242:11)
    Error: More than 10% of the data file is corrupt, the wrong beforeDeserialization hook may be used. Cautiously refusing to start NeDB to prevent dataloss

Does anyone know if there is any workaround to make the server run again? Please help, I am using rsport with our online app.

Thanks a lot.

• Could you please backup the data/settings file, remove it and restart server?
    It would be great if you also email it to us so we can check what was wrong. Please attach also information what jsreport version you have.

• Hi,
    I did as you said. It is working now.
    More info:

• Node 8.9.3
    • JSReport 1.9.1

By the way, which email should I send the file to?

Thanks a lot.

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks. It is sent.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.