jsreport.exe for so x64

• I downloaded the jsreport.binary project and ran it on local windows 7x64 only and had the following error.
    "System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform."
    Can you help me solve this problem?

• Try following this tutorial, https://jsreport.net/on-prem

• I read the documentation, problem is that in a .net core mvc application when I published in the server and tried to generate the report I had this error "Win32Exception: The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform."

In the local environment it works without problem.

• This is error :
    Win32Exception: The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.
    System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
    jsreport.Local.Internal.BinaryProcess+<InnerExecute>d__18.MoveNext()
    System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult()
    jsreport.Local.Internal.BinaryProcess+<ExecuteExe>d__17.MoveNext()
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult()
    jsreport.Local.Internal.LocalUtilityReportingService+<RenderAsync>d__10.MoveNext()
    System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()
    jsreport.AspNetCore.JsReportMiddleware+<Invoke>d__3.MoveNext()
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker+<InvokeNextResourceFilter>d__22.MoveNext()
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContext context)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker.Next(ref State next, ref Scope scope, ref object state, ref bool isCompleted)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker+<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>d__17.MoveNext()
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Internal.ResourceInvoker+<InvokeAsync>d__15.MoveNext()
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.RouterMiddleware+<Invoke>d__4.MoveNext()
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware+<Invoke>d__7.MoveNext()

• I downloaded the jsreport.binary project in github and in the test part
    when I ran it generated the following error:

Message: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform.

If Mr. Can you help me?

• did what it says in the documentation in the link->
    https://jsreport.net/learn/dotnet-aspnetcore
    but on a server it does not work because I generate this error that I said.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.