I am querying on the jsreport rendering option.
In short, the jsreport cannot render the s3 bucket's images if those images are set to only allow accessing from specific ips/url link.
- Using js-report-client on EC2(PORT:3000)
- Using js-report-app on EC2(PORT:5488)
- Configured S3 bucket policy only allow that EC2_URL:3000/* and EC2_URL:5488/* to access the resources
- The downloaded PDF is showing a broken image on the rendered PDF(offline, stored locally)
- if remove the #3 config, the images will show if re-rendering and download the PDF
So, I am looking for an url or domain that the js-report is using to render the PDF to prevent encountering the broken image issue(Forbidden access)