The generated XLSX file by the HTML-to-XLSX recipe is malformed and does not pass validation. This cause the file to not be programmatically readable and modifiable, such as when using the Open-XML SDK. I need to be able to read and write the generated Excel file to fix numbers stored incorrectly as text by html-to-xlsx recipe.
Posts made by Olivier Robert
Generated Excel is malformed Open-XML
How to set the download file name
How do you set the download file name?
The strongly-typed .NET class does not have a definition for Content-Disposition.
Can't use custom recipe with .Net Core
I have followed the instruction to install a custom recipe in .Net here: https://jsreport.net/learn/dotnet-local but I can't make it work.
- I have created a jsreport into my project folder (where the .csproj is stored)
- I have created the jsreport.config.json into the jsreport folder.
- I have installed electron-pdf using "npm install jsreport-electron" into the jsreport folder
- I used xcopy to copy this folder on build to the output directory.
- Upon build, I can see in \bin\Debug\netcoreapp2.0 the jsreport folder, with the jsreport.config.json file and the node_modules folder in it.
I still get:
Error during rendering report: Recipe 'electron-pdf' not found
When I specifiy
What am I doing wrong?