html-to-xlsx with jsreport 1.8.2

• Hello,

I am trying to get the simple example html-to-xlsx working on my local install (mac OS) but keep getting the following error.

Error when processing render request Error during rendering report: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:59477 Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:59477 at Object._errnoException (util.js:1041:11) at _exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:1064:20) at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1153:14)

I am aware of the issues of phantomjs with macOS sierra and have already changed to phantomjs2 as described here - I have the phantomjs recipe working with phantomjs 2.1.1.

All the other examples appear to be working locally including the xlsx recipe so I don't think it's an issue with my setup.

• Thank you for the question. I'm afraid that html-to-xlsx recipe doesn't use the defaultPhantomjsVersion as far as I see in the code.
    It is likely that this currently doesn't work and we will have to fix this for the next release.

@bjrmatos please try out html-to-xlsx recipe on your mac if you have sierra.

• administrators

unfortunately i have macOS El Capitan, i have intentionally avoided Sierra because the issues with phantomjs@1.9.x.. so i guess when the fix is ready we would need to ask @jamieathans to help us in the test, can you do us that favor? @jamieathans

• @bjrmatos Sure no problem.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.