Pushed 3.11, now getting weird error

• None of my reports are running because i get this for everything:

Report render failed
    (because) cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'timeout')
    TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'timeout')
    at AsyncFunction.<anonymous> (/app-rprt/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/main/profiler.js:171:75)
    at ListenerCollection.fire (/app-rprt/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/shared/listenerCollection.js:157:32)
    at MainReporter.render (/app-rprt/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/main/reporter.js:387:55)
    at httpRender (/app-rprt/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-express/lib/routes.js:71:14)
    at Object.reporter.express.streamRender (/app-rprt/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-express/lib/routes.js:108:12)
    at executeRender (/app-rprt/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-express/lib/routes.js:126:26)
    at /app-rprt/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-express/lib/routes.js:133:5
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/app-rprt/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at next (/app-rprt/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:144:13)
    at Route.dispatch (/app-rprt/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:114:3)

Any ideas? we are going to rebuild everything again and try, but i was wondering if you have seen this before.

• administrators

hi!

we did not see this issue before but i can produce it and confirm it is a bug, but it seems it only happens when you have the enableRequestReportTimeout option enabled in your jsreport config.

I guess you have enableRequestReportTimeout enabled, right?

• yes that is correct

• The jsreport 3.11.1 with fix is released.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.