Error when using handlerbar and phantomjs on

• The entire error is as follows:
    I have checked the existence of the files and they all the node_modules and executables exist

Error occured - Error during rendering report: Command failed: C:\WINDOWS\System32\node_modules\phantom-html-to-pdf\node_modules\phantomjs\lib\phantom\phantomjs.exe --ignore-ssl-errors=yes --web-security=false --ssl-protocol=any C:\WINDOWS\System32\node_modules\phantom-html-to-pdf\lib\scripts\standaloneScript.js C:\Users\Ketan\AppData\Local\Temp\jsreport-temp\93113860-1655-11e7-95eb-b92d55346f4asettings.html Can't open 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\node_modules\phantom-html-to-pdf\lib\scripts\standaloneScript.js' Stak - Error: Command failed: C:\WINDOWS\System32\node_modules\phantom-html-to-pdf\node_modules\phantomjs\lib\phantom\phantomjs.exe --ignore-ssl-errors=yes --web-security=false --ssl-protocol=any C:\WINDOWS\System32\node_modules\phantom-html-to-pdf\lib\scripts\standaloneScript.js C:\Users\Ketan\AppData\Local\Temp\jsreport-temp\93113860-1655-11e7-95eb-b92d55346f4asettings.html Can't open 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\node_modules\phantom-html-to-pdf\lib\scripts\standaloneScript.js' at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:205:12) at emitTwo (events.js:106:13) at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:194:7) at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:899:16) at Socket. (internal/child_process.js:342:11) at emitOne (events.js:96:13) at Socket.emit (events.js:191:7) at Pipe._handle.close [as _onclose] (net.js:513:12)

• administrators

@ketank maybe the file can't be open because it requires administrative privileges to acces your C:\WINDOWS\System32 folder, can you please try to move your project outside C:\WINDOWS\System32 and install your dependencies again from an command line with administrative privileges?

• Thanks for the prompt response. My server is running under node command prompt opened with administrator privilages so I think that may not be an issue but I will try your solution.

• I'm having this same problem, how did you resolve this issue?

• Please help when I ruin the invoice report all I get is this.
    I've even added everyone permission with full control and it's the same.

Error occured - Error during rendering report: Command failed: C:\windows\system32\node_modules\phantomjs\lib\phantom\phantomjs.exe --ignore-ssl-errors=yes --web-security=false --ssl-protocol=any C:\windows\system32\node_modules\jsreport-phantom-pdf\node_modules\phantom-html-to-pdf\lib\scripts\standaloneScript.js C:\windows\TEMP\jsreport-temp\e7108820-a3c3-11e7-bda7-f52f1422f5fasettings.html
    Can't open 'C:\windows\system32\node_modules\jsreport-phantom-pdf\node_modules\phantom-html-to-pdf\lib\scripts\standaloneScript.js'

Stak - Error: Command failed: C:\windows\system32\node_modules\phantomjs\lib\phantom\phantomjs.exe --ignore-ssl-errors=yes --web-security=false --ssl-protocol=any C:\windows\system32\node_modules\jsreport-phantom-pdf\node_modules\phantom-html-to-pdf\lib\scripts\standaloneScript.js C:\windows\TEMP\jsreport-temp\e7108820-a3c3-11e7-bda7-f52f1422f5fasettings.html
    Can't open 'C:\windows\system32\node_modules\jsreport-phantom-pdf\node_modules\phantom-html-to-pdf\lib\scripts\standaloneScript.js'

at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:205:12)
    at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:194:7)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:899:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:226:5)

From previous event:
    at C:\windows\system32\node_modules\jsreport-phantom-pdf\lib\phantom.js:203:41
    From previous event:
    at Phantom.execute (C:\windows\system32\node_modules\jsreport-phantom-pdf\lib\phantom.js:202:6)
    at C:\windows\system32\node_modules\jsreport-core\lib\render\render.js:117:23
    From previous event:
    at invokeRender (C:\windows\system32\node_modules\jsreport-core\lib\render\render.js:102:6)
    at C:\windows\system32\node_modules\jsreport-core\lib\render\render.js:146:12
    at runCallback (timers.js:672:20)
    at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:645:5)
    at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:617:5)

• administrators

@Carl-Blanchard my first guess is that again this is a permission issue. have you tried my previous suggestion? i mean -> trying to move your project outside C:\WINDOWS\System32 and install your dependencies again from an command line with administrative privileges. C:\WINDOWS\System32 is very privileged folder so it would be tricky for you to find the correct set of permissions that jsreport process need to work correctly.

when i'm on a windows machine i usually run jsreport in another partition (like D:\) or at least in another new folder in C (like C:\jsreport-app) to avoid these kind of problems. so far it has worked very well and i never experienced these kind of issues, so probably doing the same will work for you too.

• Thank for your response. The issue is I installed via NPM, therefore it just done and installed to default locations.
    I'm unsure of how to change the paths before installing.

• administrators

according to your previous comment it seems that by default on your computer everything is installed in C:\WINDOWS\System32.

it makes me think that you are doing the following steps to install jsreport:

• open command line
    • current working directory of command line by default is set to C:\WINDOWS\System32
    • without changing the current working directory of command line you executed npm install jsreport --save (or jsreport init)
    • after that all jsreport plugins and files are installing in C:\WINDOWS\System32\node_modules

the wrong thing in the previous steps is not changing the current working directory of the command line to somewhere else (like C:\jsreport-app).

did you do the same steps? if not, please try to add more detail of the steps that you are following.

• Easy when you know how. Thanks, that's worked great.
    It's amazing how something so simple, can be so annoying, it's taken me ages lol

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.