Problem of Border when download excel file.

• Hi Jsreport team!

By topic title I have problem about displayed border. Cell which is colspan can not display border in every cell.

I have example as follow.
    https://playground.jsreport.net/studio/workspace/rJh6Fq-gG/2

Thank you for help

• administrators

yes, this looks like a bug, i will try to check later how to fix it, i will need to investigate if the problem is the phantomjs html engine or it is just the excel converter that does not recognize the border in the colspans. thanks for reporting

• Hi JSreport team

Thank you very much for help in investigation.

In addition to I still found this problem in using Razor views and jsreport local too.
    For Razor view, Does it relate with jsreport.exe file?

• administrators

In addition to I still found this problem in using Razor views and jsreport local too.
    For Razor view, Does it relate with jsreport.exe file?

yes, jsreport local uses the jsreport.exe, since jsreport.exe uses the same js core the bug is expected to be present in there too, but once it is fixed it will be available for both modes.

• Hi JSreport team and bjrmatos

Thank you for explanation

Now I modify by insert row for only drawn border.
    I forget to inform to you that it does not cover with rowspan too.

I have another question.
    I use jsreport asp.net core middleware. It will load library into jsreport folder of temporary path.
    Could it specify custom path for library of jsreport?

Finally, thank you for JSreport team who issue useful tool and user-friendly. It convert easily from html table to Excel or PDF.

Thank you very much.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.