request entity too large

• I have running my jsreport in AWS, and i have set 'express_inputRequestLimit' to 100 mb, but still i am unable to add/pass 2mb input data.

refer attached snap shot for configuration.![alt text](0_1524456478682_Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 9.35.17 AM.png )

• please help on this, we have struck on this and we are getting complaints from our client's

• administrators

hi! can you provide more information about your specific setup? i'm not even sure from which part of AWS website this screenshot is coming from, are you using containers (docker) or is it just a normal server? what version of jsreport are you using? how are you starting jsreport? are you using the standard server.js file generated by jsreport or are you integrating jsreport into your app using custom code? in your app, if you add console.log(process.env.electron_strategy) or console.log(process.env.express_inputRequestLimit) can you see the values that you introduced in AWS? if not, something is wrong in your AWS setup and the env vars are not getting the values.

as a workaround you can always create a jsreport.config.json file in your project and put the configuration there until the problem with the AWS env vars is clear

• Hi thanks for the replay,
    it is published in the AWS Elastic Beanstalk using Docker, below is the docker file which was used
    {
    "AWSEBDockerrunVersion": "1",
    "Image": {
    "Name": "jsreport/jsreport:1.7.0-full",
    "Update": "true"
    },
    "Ports": [
    {
    "ContainerPort": "5488"
    }
    ]
    }

the snapshot is the part from the 'Software Configuration' from the Configuration section.

I have tried to get the onsole.log(process.env.electron_strategy), but i am getting process undifined issue.

Please let us how can we use the 'jsreport.config.json' file in my Docker project.

please let us know if you require any other information.

• administrators

ok, since you are using docker, using the jsreport.config.json file will be more difficult to setup..

i'm not sure why the Software Configuration section of AWS Beanstalk is not setting the env vars here but you can try to extend the jsreport docker image and put the configuration there as env vars in a custom Dockerfile.

FROM jsreport/jsreport:1.7.0-full
    ENV electron_strategy dedicated-process
    ENV electron_numberOfWorkers
    # PUT here more ENV calls

then you can upload that Dockerfile and use it for your deployment as described here

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.