Azure SAS Url Images render in HTML & Phantom-PDF, but not Chrome-PDF

• administrators

Further, the playground link above also doesn't work.

playground is not updated yet, it won't work there yet.

What else can I check on this to verify I have everything new on my end?

probably share here a git repository of your test project, so we can check that you have v2 beta installed correctly. since i don't know how Url + chrome-pdf recipe was causing problems in your case then also add in the repository the template that you are having problems with

• Okay, created narwhal locally and then pushed up to a repo.

https://github.com/evildmguy/jsreportsBetaTEsting

I did the commands on here (https://jsreport.net/blog/jsreport-v2-beta) to get this running it's in own folder. That worked in getting jsreport studio up and running.

0_1522951569584_upload-ab287692-be6d-4787-94f8-85c950f9dce9

Created the narwhal project using the pages and data from the playground area. It still doesn't work.

0_1522951641640_upload-142a7fff-5c14-4b4a-b52c-2b5fed613c99

While one of the screen shots shows it is running beta, and this is a fresh directory with nothing else, when I look at version, I get 1.10.0.

0_1522951695839_upload-542b0a33-7f69-4827-b10f-20a6993d8c1c

What else can I do to help troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks!

• administrators

ok, i just cloned the repository, installed dependencies with npm install, started jsreport with jsreport start, created the same template + data from here https://playground.jsreport.net/studio/workspace/ryMZv1UdM/7 into my local project and then generated a report and i get this:

0_1522954596417_Captura de pantalla 2018-04-05 a las 1.55.47 p.m..png

you can see that everything worked as expected, i have 2.0.0-beta in browser tab, all images are showed normally and i tried the same multiple times to ensure that it works consistency too, so at this point i'm not sure why it does not work the same for you. do you have some kind of proxy in your network? maybe something is blocking the image requests.

While one of the screen shots shows it is running beta, and this is a fresh directory with nothing else, when I look at version, I get 1.10.0.

FYI, what npm view jsreport version does is to get the latest stable jsreport version available in the npm registry (beta is not stable so it won't print 2.0.0-beta), it also does not output what you have locally installed, the right npm command for that is npm ls jsreport, which output is something like this:

0_1522954998820_Captura de pantalla 2018-04-05 a las 2.02.04 p.m..png

• Well, interesting and darn. Thanks on the npm ls jsreport. I forgot it was just stable versions.

I don't know why it's not working for me locally. I will keep looking. Thanks!

• administrators

@evildmguy we run some more tests about this case and found that there was a new problem that was making this example fail in some cases with the v2 beta, so you were right about that there was some problem still, we will publish a new beta soon that fix the problem, stay tuned thanks.

• I appreciate the further testing. I will continue to try some things on my side as well but am looking forward to what you found out.

Thanks!

• Is there any word on when this will be released? Thanks!

• administrators

hi, not sure about it yet, we are busy updating other parts of the v2 release but it can be the next week

• Okay! Thanks for the update!

• Greetings! I am hoping for an update on where the new version of v2 will be released to fix this issue? Thanks!

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.