Jsreport link sharing for templates

• Hi guys!
    In Jsreport, there is an option for sharing templates, which allows users to download excel/pdf without authentication. Can we get that share link using API? If so, how to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Nazmus

0_1534197964297_jsreport_link_sharing.png

• Sure, just open F12 tools / network and see what studio is doing :)

It is something like
    GET server/odata/templates('id')

• Thanks for your response.
    Basically, what I am looking for is to send a link of generated report to client. If I use that access token based link, the report is generated from the sample data stored in our jsreport server. It does not use the data sent in the request.

• So, I am trying another approach. Using the reports {save : true} option, I am saving the report to our server, and sending the following link to the client (from reportResponse['headers']['permanent-link'];):
    http://localhost/reports/some-id/content

But this link requires the client to log into our jsreport server. is there any way so that the client can access this file link without login/authentication?

• No. That always require authentication.
    You need to give user the link to your application and "proxy" the request to jsreport through your app which adds the authentication header.

• Thank you! I will get back to you with my findings.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.