Change page orientation in script

• Hello I would like to change the orientation of some pages (random) according to the data that we pass to jsreport.
    The purpose is to generate a portrait and landscape document in the same report.

thank you in advance for your help

• Thank you for your quick return that allowed me to test several pdf-utils.

Unfortunately, I can not do what I can, but maybe that's not possible.

I pass the following data and I would like that the generated pdf is with the good formatting according to the data of each page

"pdfData": {
    "pages": [
    {
    "width": 595.2,
    "height": 841.8,
    "orientation":"portrait"
    }, {
    "orientation":"landscape"
    }, {
    "orientation":"portrait"
    }
    ],

thank you in advance for your help

• administrators

hmm i think that maybe it is possible to create the pages based on the information you page, however i don't understand what is going to be the content of each page generated.

you can try to prepare an example in the playground https://playground.jsreport.net/ with the data that you are going to use, the template content, etc. and describe how you want it to behave. i will check it and tell you if what you have in mind is possible or not, and in case is possible i will try to prepare an example based on your original one.

• Hi,
    I have similar kind of requirement. Use case is like below:

1. I have word document having multiple pages with different orientation, some are landscape and some are portrait.
    2. I am saving this word doc as html and as a result I am getting multiple div in html, each represents page having its own style.
    3. In header of this html, I have separate style for every page mentioning its orientation as below
      <head>
      <style>
      @page WordSection1
      {size:8.5in 11.0in;
      margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;
      mso-header-margin:.5in;
      mso-footer-margin:.5in;
      mso-paper-source:0;}
      div.WordSection1
      {page:WordSection1;}
      @page WordSection2
      {size:11.0in 8.5in;
      mso-page-orientation:landscape;
      div.WordSection2
      {page:WordSection2;}
      @page WordSection3
      {size:8.5in 11.0in;
      div.WordSection3
      {page:WordSection3;}
      </style>
      </head>
      <body>
      <div page1>
      <div page2>
      <div page3>
      </body>
    4. I am feeding this HTML to JsReport as Template and my requirement is to generate corresponding pdf and every page should have orientation as per its respective style mentioned in head/style of html, I mean every page should have orientation as it was in original word document.

Can you please give me some pointers on that?
    Thank you in advance for your help

• @meetvishalt chrome doesn't support the @page styles, you need to use pdf utils for combining page orientations in single pdf. As mentioned previously.

• Thanks Jan for your pointers, I used PdfOperation in utils and it solved my problem.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.