Strange behavior of Scheedules

• When we change the time of the schedule, for a time it is executed twice, once in the previous configuration and once in the new one. Right now create a schedule that will run every hour, on the platform it shows that it will run on time, but when the time passes, it does not run. I do not understand what may be happening.

• for example, 10 minutes ago, the next execution said "next execution 10/22/2019 13:30:00" but now it says "next execution 10/22/2019 14:30:00" and did not run at 13:30:00
    0_1571769378285_upload-8ff91237-4c21-43f9-bd97-4120750991d5

• administrators

hi!

When we change the time of the schedule, for a time it is executed twice, once in the previous configuration and once in the new one

can you be a bit more specific about this? i mean, what was the previous configuration and what was the new value? can you show the schedule execution records that probes that it ran twice? (the table with state, start, finish columns)

Right now create a schedule that will run every hour, on the platform it shows that it will run on time, but when the time passes, it does not run. I do not understand what may be happening.

is this a different problem? now you are describing that the "every hour" option does not work, did you check that the schedule is enabled? are you able to reproduce the problem if you use "every minute" instead of "every hour"?

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.