Reload/Render on save, not on file change

• Hi,

This is not an urgent request by any means, just something that could make development a bit faster.

When developing on my local environment, the automatic reload/render when the template content changes is good, however, is there a setting to make it so that the reload/render will only occur when I save the file?

It is just that often the server will attempt to render/reload with incomplete code and result in an error, often it needs to finish rendering before it can render with the finished code, this slows down the development process a bit.

It would help if it only attempted to render when the code was finished - ie, when I specifically hit the save button.

Cheers.

• When developing on my local environment, the automatic reload/render when the template content changes is good, however, is there a setting to make it so that the reload/render will only occur when I save the file?

Do you mean when you hit save in your desktop IDE? This is how it should work already.
    We monitor the file changes, and when you edit we do the reload/render.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.