Maximum number of reports can be render using jsreport free trial version

• Hi sir ,
    Could you please tell the maximum number of templates can be rendered using jsreport free trial version. I think it is limited to 5 templates ,but i have created almost 25 templates but it works fine locally. But when i try to deploy same report to aws s3 via docker it throw 503 error

0_1634214741308_upload-045515a2-c104-4152-8d21-6a1df4666cc4

My doubts is: -

• Is this error due to jsreport has reached to maximum limit?

• How can i understand that jsreport limit has reached maximum limit?

• What do you mean by template. Is a report with asset like css, png and html file (Template) this all
      together will form one template?

• Only a template entity counts as a template. Assets, scripts, and other entity types don't count.
    You can have a maximum of 5 in the free version.
    If you have more than 5 templates, the free license will get to one month trial and the studio notifies you about that in the modal dialog.
    You can find the current license type used in the studio settings or also in the jsreport startup logs.
    0_1634216254218_upload-5df1d0ac-e74b-4bf7-a217-d2263a404b59

Your server likely doesn't work or crash for some reason. Please provide us the jsreport logs.

• Hi sir,

Iam running my jsreport studio in aws using Elastic container Service (ECS) so how can i get the jsreport logs?

My current license type is trial.

0_1634216744037_upload-9ec4d8ce-e143-41d3-b6c0-c61fe5edec49

• Yes, so the error has likely nothing to do with the licensing.

You can find the logs in the app directory and in the file logs/reporter.log.
    Or jsreport prints the logs also to the stdout, so maybe you can find it somewhere in the aws portal.
    I didn't use beanstalk for a long time, so can't guide you directly.

• Hi sir ,
    I have added logs/reporter.log in aws s3 (where report templates are stored).And also i modified by jsreport.config.json file and added logger object but logs are not creating in it.

"logger": {
    "console": {
    "transport": "console",
    "level": "debug"
    },
    "file": {
    "transport": "file",
    "level": "info",
    "filename": "logs/reporter.log"
    },
    "error": {
    "transport": "file",
    "level": "error",
    "filename": "logs/error.log"
    }
    }

• The logs are created in the folder where the application runs.
    It's not being created in the aws s3, but rather inside the docker container in your case

• Hi sir ,
    sorry i cant able to upload log file using jsreport forum.

ERROR
    You do not have enough privileges for this action.

• [0_1634233944172_jsreport-log.txt](Uploading 100%)

• [0_1634234167128_jsreport-log.txt](Uploading 100%)

• This post is deleted!

• You can put it to dropbox, googledrive, onedrive... to any kind of public storage and share the link here.

• It seems like there is nothing wrong with jsreport. The 503 error comes from AWS and not from the jsreport.
    Does the problem persist? Maybe it's some kind of aws temporary reboot...

• Hi sir,

But my issue is ,

• if i try to upload new report to aws s3 ,then the newly added report will be displayed in jsreport studio but some files like shared-function.js(its a common js file) will not be displayed in studio. Then again after removing newly added report ,the shared-function.js file again displayed in studio.And then after a few seconds already rendered reports will not work in studio and throw 503 service temporarily unavailable, 502 Bad Gateway error.
    • Is this issue due to jsreport studio reached maximum limits?

• What could be the main reason if template created manually in file explorer or aws s3( Not created from studio) not displayed in jsreport studio?(If id,short id in config file are unique)

• Is this issue due to jsreport studio reached maximum limits?

No, I see in logs you are in valid trial.

What could be the main reason if template created manually in file explorer or aws s3( Not created from studio) not displayed in jsreport studio?(If id,short id in config file are unique)

This is correct, the jsreport loads data from the s3 during the init. It has no way of knowing you inserted something in the background.

• Thank you

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.