Report generation takes too much time using dummy data

• Hi sir,
    Our jsreport version is 3.3.0 and store is mongodb (mongoDB Compass).Our report generation takes more than 20s using real data(Data from Rest Api). It takes only few milli seconds to get the response from rest api but still report generation takes too much time.So we try to render the report using dummy data but it also takes more than 20s.

I have mailed my export file to email id -jan.blaha@jsreport.net and bjrmatos@gmail.com

• You can open the profiler in the studio and figure out that all of the report rendering time is consumed in the chrome-pdf conversion. You are rendering 160 pages long HTML table and chrome is slow in long table rendering. It could help if you would rewrite your HTML to use divs instead of the long table. However, this isn't always possible.

• Hi sir,

I have reduced no of data (with 10 dummy data) still rendering takes almost 5 or 6 seconds.Also i have tested sample template in studio called (orders template) it also takes 5 or 6 second.
    Can you please tell me the reason, that why it takes more than 3 second to render the report with just predefined data (just 10 data)?

• The "orders template" uses public external service to demonstrate how you can fetch the report data.
    This external service may be slower and therefore the "orders template" may run longer.

Can you please tell me the reason, that why it takes more than 3 second to render the report with just predefined data (just 10 data)?

This depends on case by case. Could you share the playground demo?
    https://playground.jsreport.net/

• ok sir

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.