numberOfWorkers for jsreport on Azure Web App with Docker

• Hi, I am using jsreport on Azure Web App with Docker. I wan to increase the performance by increasing numberOfWorkers for phantomjs and templatingEngine. How can I achieve this on Azure web app with Docker?
    Additionally size of report is 10MB with jsreport and with mpdf(php) same pdf have 250kb size. Is there any way to reduce the file size so it will take shorter time to download.

• administrators

hi! have you tried setting the env vars in Azure?

Additionally size of report is 10MB with jsreport and with mpdf(php) same pdf have 250kb size. Is there any way to reduce the file size so it will take shorter time to download.

hard to know, maybe you can share both pdf files, the one generated with jsreport and the one generated with mpdf, so we can have something to compare and review what can be the big difference. maybe the pdf size can be improved once this feature is done but anyway we need some tests cases.

• The issue was with phantom pdf version 2 only when I changed version 1.9.8 , file size was in kbs.

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.