Render string that has HTML

• I have a string that has embedded html and I am trying to render it. I normally use something like: <div dangerouslySetInnerHTML={{ __html: string }}/>

I can't get this to work in jsreport since the double bracket tells JS Report that the __html is a function.

Is is there a way to have js report render the string a html???

I need something like <div dangerouslySetInnerHTML={{ __html: {{myString}} }}/>.. which just blows up

• administrators

hi! it depends on the engine that you are using. if you are using handlebars you can use triple bracket to tell handlebars to not escape html {{{myString}}}, however it seems your react.js syntax is messing with handlebars so you need to tell handlebars to not process the {{ _html part, so the final syntax that should work is this:

<div dangerouslySetInnerHTML=\{{ __html: {{{myString}}} }}></div>

• Well, you solve it ! :) .. interestingly enough I just used the triple bracket and it worked PERFECT. I did not even have to use the div.. very nice.. I did not know the {{{ even existed.. very nice.. thank you !

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.