Error when processing render request reporter.getAvailableRenderTimeout

• After installing the JSReport 2.x on ubuntu 16.04 and trying the sample report I receive the following error:

2020-03-04T19:21:52.911Z - error: Error when processing render request reporter.getAvailableRenderTimeout is not a function TypeError: reporter.getAvailableRenderTimeout is not a function
        at HtmlToPdf.conversion (/home/ubuntu/jsreportapp/node_modules/jsreport-wkhtmltopdf/lib/wkhtmltopdf.js:294:26)
        at /home/ubuntu/jsreportapp/node_modules/jsreport-wkhtmltopdf/lib/wkhtmltopdf.js:266:17
        at <anonymous>```

The wkhtmltopdf is of version 0.12.5
    Whe jsreport starts it prints the following warning before the regular logging statements:

Warning: jsreport-cli version mismatch:
    Global jsreport-cli is 2.2.1
    Local jsreport-cli is 2.1.1

• administrators

you are probably installing jsreport-wkhtmltopdf@2.2.0 which is not compatible with the version of jsreport you have 2.6.1 (i guess) you can do one of the following:

• install jsreport-wkhtmltopdf@2.1.1 which is compatible with version of jsreport you should have

or

• install jsreport@2.7.0 which was just released some minutes ago, but make sure to read the release notes before doing it (blog post about the 2.7.0 release is coming also)

• thank you, would be nice to have a compatibility matrix available somewhere in the download and install section of the doc.

• administrators

yes, it is something we are planning to improve in the future, i agree it is not nice to know what is compatible with what, but stay tunned it is on radar

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.