License verification failing.

• Hello

I have installed the license correctly and I see the verification process in the log file as the server starts up. However, verification is failing. This is the error:
    2017-06-21T20:05:28.657Z - info: Veryfing license key XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2017-06-21T20:05:29.493Z - error: Error occured during reporter init Error: License key is not valid
    at Request._callback (/opt/jsreport/node_modules/jsreport-licensing/lib/licensing.js:117:14)
    at Request.self.callback (/opt/jsreport/node_modules/request/request.js:186:22)
    at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:191:7)
    at Request.<anonymous> (/opt/jsreport/node_modules/request/request.js:1081:10)
    at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
    at Request.emit (events.js:188:7)
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/opt/jsreport/node_modules/request/request.js:1001:12)
    at IncomingMessage.g (events.js:291:16)
    at emitNone (events.js:91:20)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:185:7)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:974:12)
    at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:74:11)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:98:9)

The key is correct as sent from you.

I am in an on premise server behind a corporate firewall. Could this be the problem.

Please help.

Thank you

• The problem is likely with the line break you send at the end of the license key. Please remove it and try again.

Note for the others. We have automatic white space trimming implemented in the latest jsreport so this should not be a problem anymore...

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.