jsreport studio SSO support

• Hey, is there a way to use the custom authorization server (SSO) with jsreport studio now?

From the jsreport website I found the following statement: (https://jsreport.net/blog/single-sign-on-support)

As part of our first release with single sign on support we are only allowing this kind of authentication only in the jsreport HTTP API, but we are looking for real feedback about this feature and then decide if it is useful to expand this feature in other places (like authentication in jsreport studio).

Does that statement still stand or is there a way to do it now?

• administrators

hi!

Does that statement still stand or is there a way to do it now?

sorry, what you are exactly trying to do? is it authentication in jsreport studio using the authorization server? things have not changed since the first release, I think we have not received more feedback to consider expanding the features there. so if you have some use case or you are trying to do something with the authorization that is not possible right now please share a bit more of details so we can consider how that feature should work.

• sorry, what you are exactly trying to do? is it authentication in jsreport studio using the authorization server?

Yes
    I was just exploring different available options and wanted to know if that support has changed over the years.

One idea was to integrate jsreport studio to our main product.
    So that when a user has logged in to any of our other products (using the same SSO service) then they would automatically be logged into jsreports studio as well.

• administrators

ok, thanks for the feedback. yes, integrating jsreport studio login into the sso flow would be great, we will analyze this and based on that we will define a priority for it.

we will add updates to this feature here

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.