Cannot find module '/usr/local/js/server.js

• we just identifyed that our server is generanting tons of log messages with this stack. I am not sure this is happening since we changed our license key. Is it something that you can help with !?

Error: Cannot find module '/usr/local/js/server.js'
        at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:580:15)
        at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:506:25)
        at Function._load (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/pm2/node_modules/pmx/lib/transaction.js:62:21)
        at Object.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/pm2/lib/ProcessContainerFork.js:52:21)
        at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:688:30)
        at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:699:10)
        at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:598:32)
        at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:537:12)
        at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:529:3)
        at Function.Module.runMain (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:741:12)
    Error: Cannot find module '/usr/local/js/server.js'
        at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:580:15)
        at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:506:25)
        at Function._load (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/pm2/node_modules/pmx/lib/transaction.js:62:21)
        at Object.<anonymous> (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/pm2/lib/ProcessContainerFork.js:52:21)
        at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:688:30)
        at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:699:10)
        at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:598:32)
        at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:537:12)
        at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:529:3)
        at Function.Module.runMain (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:741:12)

• administrators

hi! hmm i don't think this is a jsreport problem, according to the stack trace the error seems to happen from some require call in pm2, i guess you are using pm2, right? maybe you have some bad pm2 configuration that is pointing to non existing file

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.