[V3] Report timeout when using any Chrome output

• Hi, I've installed v3 beta onto a freshly spun up Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (server version) vm, using node v16.12.0 & installed everything as per your documentation and jsReport is generating reports in HTML nice & fast :)

First issue with Chrome was that it was saying it couldn't find libxshmfence.so, so I fixed that by running
    sudo apt install libxshmfence-dev

However, when I go to use any Chrome option (pdf or image) in top I can see 2 chrome processes spinning at near 100% cpu, along with node at 100% CPU and then after about a minute I get the error

Report "invoice-main" render failed.

Report timeout
    Error: Report timeout
        at Timeout._onTimeout (/opt/jsreportapp/node_modules/@jsreport/advanced-workers/lib/threadWorker.js:41:23)
        at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:557:17)
        at processTimers (node:internal/timers:500:7)

And this was using the inbuilt sample.

Any suggestions on what to try next?

• Just a quick update, it could be something to do with it being the server version of Ubuntu & headless chrome. I just setup a new VM of desktop Ubuntu 20.04, installed normal chrome, jsReports etc.. and it all works out of the gate :)

If you could look into the issues running on the server version as its OK running the dev server on a desktop version, all the prod servers are Ubuntu Server.

• Thank you. We will verify the installation steps and update them for the v3 during the next few days.

• Any update on this?
    I get the same error message on new empty template with chrome-pdf and handlebars engine.

Report "tester" render failed.

Report timeout
    Error: Report timeout
    at Timeout._onTimeout (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/advanced-workers/lib/threadWorker.js:41:23)
    at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:557:17)
    at processTimers (node:internal/timers:500:7)

• This post is deleted!

• The ubuntu installation steps were already updated. Do you get timeout also when following the instructions?
    https://jsreport.net/learn/ubuntu

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.