Error in 3.10 Docx report

• Hi there,

We've just downloaded the 3.10 release of JSReport and while testing it out with our existing reports (2.11 version) we have found that none of our docx reports are working. PDF, Excel, seem to be ok. I've also tested out the 3.0.1 version and it all works ok.

I've tried recreating one of the reports from scratch removing anything but pure handlebars and I still get the issue.

We get the following error :

Report "confirm2" render failed.

Error when evaluating engine jsrender for template /docx/confirm2
    Identifier 'Handlebars' has already been declared
    sandbox.js:424
    let Handlebars = require('handlebars')
    ^

SyntaxError: Identifier 'Handlebars' has already been declared
    at new Script (node:vm:100:7)
    at VMScript.script._compile (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/worker/sandbox/safeSandbox.js:178:16)
    at VMScript._compileVM (/app/node_modules/vm2/lib/main.js:466:37)
    at VM.run (/app/node_modules/vm2/lib/main.js:905:20)
    at run (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/worker/sandbox/safeSandbox.js:193:33)
    at WorkerReporter._runInSandbox (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/worker/sandbox/runInSandbox.js:88:12)
    at WorkerReporter.runInSandbox (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/worker/reporter.js:145:17)
    at executeEngine (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/worker/render/executeEngine.js:144:29)
    at async engine.engine (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/worker/render/executeEngine.js:50:14)
    at async invokeRender (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/worker/render/render.js:73:23)
    at async WorkerReporter._render (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/worker/render/render.js:160:7)
    at async /app/node_modules/@jsreport/jsreport-core/lib/worker/reporter.js:171:19
    at async Domain.<anonymous> (/app/node_modules/@jsreport/advanced-workers/lib/workerHandler.js:134:19)

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Cheers,
    Dean

• administrators

hi @djennings78 you are right, i can verify the issue, will check what is going on work on a fix. thanks for the bug report

• administrators

we released jsreport 3.1.1 which fix the issue, sorry for the inconvenience

• Hi,

I'm still getting this error when using the 3.1.1-full or 3.1.0-full docker image. Only when going back to 3.0.1-full it does not happen anymore.
    Could you double check please?

• administrators

sorry for the problem, i've verified the issue, it seems when building the docker image i hit a cache with older version, i just republished 3.1.1-full and latest-full in docker, please delete your local image 3.1.1-full and pull again.

• Works fine now, thanks!

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.