Content inside native header and footer not printing in html recipe?

• Hi sir,
    I have written content inside native header and footer but it is not printing in html recipe. Can you please tell me the reason?

• Also what i understand from pdf-utils is that it works only in pdf .Suppose if we want to print both header and footer in html receipe then how can we implement that?

• Without using native header and footer can we able to implement header and footer?. If yes can you please show me one example? (I have tried to render both header and footer from template body itself but the content of template body and footer content overlapped. ).

• In our report we does not have any complicated logic for header and footer that is the main reason why i choose native header and footer.

I have created one sample project in playground
    Link---https://playground.jsreport.net/w/anon/8tbcjJFy

Note:----

• In this template i have written header & footer using native header and native footer but it is not rendering while recipe is html, So i have wrote my footer in template body itself , now footer is rendering in html but this footer is overlapping with content of template.

Actually my footer is some thing like this,

0_1644516964853_upload-d3c2ebf0-27d6-43cb-b1e5-6abf37ae4d2d

But is it possible display this footer using native (contains image in footer) .

• Is writing both header and footer inside template body works that means without overlapping the template content?

• I have written content inside native header and footer but it is not printing in html recipe. Can you please tell me the reason?

That is just chrome-pdf feature. It won't work with other recipes.

Also what i understand from pdf-utils is that it works only in pdf .Suppose if we want to print both header and footer in html receipe then how can we implement that?

Yes, pdf utils work just with pdf.
    With HTML, you need to use just what CSS and HTML offer you.

Without using native header and footer can we able to implement header and footer?. If yes can you please show me one example? (I have tried to render both header and footer from template body itself but the content of template body and footer content overlapped. ).

Only the the pdf utils merge or chrome naive header footer makes typically sense. Maybe just sometimes using HTML thead.

Maybe you just want to skip your HTML based footer when running the pdf recipe

{{#if isHtml}}
     <div class="footer clearfix">
     </div> 
    {{/if}}

https://playground.jsreport.net/w/anon/MJkf_XBI

• Thank you sir

• @jan_blaha @admin The playground example points to the chrome-pdf recipe. Can you give an example of headers and footers applied in a HTML recipe?

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.