Cannot set property 'contentType' of undefined on html-to-xlsx recipe

• Trying to move enable html-to-xlsx recipe and running into an error:

reporting:reporting.js:90  JSReport render error TypeError: Cannot set property 'contentType' of undefined
        at module.exports (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/jsreport-html-to-xlsx/lib/responseXlsx.js:35:29)
        at Object.execute (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/jsreport-html-to-xlsx/lib/htmlToXlsx.js:71:14)
        at <anonymous>
     reporting:index.js:44  report error: TypeError: Cannot set property 'contentType' of undefined
        at module.exports (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/jsreport-html-to-xlsx/lib/responseXlsx.js:35:29)
        at Object.execute (/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/node_modules/jsreport-html-to-xlsx/lib/htmlToXlsx.js:71:14)
        at <anonymous>

It is happening from this code (see screen cap).. line 35.

I have no idea why meta would be null.. nor even where it gets populated.
    I am doing the sample code from earlier, and just changed to html-to-xlsx and added a table to the content.. simple as that.

I did add the "jsreport-html-to-xlsx": "2.1.2", to the package..

0_1536615341078_Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 4.35.20 PM.png

my package.json

"dependencies": {
        "config": "^1.21.0",
        "debug": "^3.0.1",
        "handlebars": "4.0.6",
        "handlebars-helpers": "0.10.0",
        "handlebars-intl": "1.1.2",
        "jsonwebtoken": "8.2.1",
        "jsreport": "1.10.0",
        "jsreport-html-to-xlsx": "2.1.2",
        "mongoose": "^4.13.17",
        "npm": "^6.4.1",
        "upgrade": "1.1.0",
        "uuid": "^3.1.0"
      },

and my content

let template = { content: `<table> <tr> <td style="height: 50px; font-size: 35px">Hello world</td> <td>world</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 20px; text-align:right">right</td> <td>world</td> </tr> <tr> <td>world</td> <td>world</td> </tr> </table>`,
            engine: 'handlebars',
            helpers: `
            const handlebars = require('handlebars');

const helpers = require('handlebars-helpers')({
              handlebars: handlebars
            });
          `,
          phantom: {
            orientation: "portrait",
           format: "A4",
         },
            recipe: 'html-to-xlsx' };
            let data = {
                "foo": "world"
            };

I did try to specify a 'phantom' config.. but same error..

any ideas? @bjrmatos ?

• administrators

hi! the version of html-to-xlsx that you are trying to use only works in jsreport v2, your app is using jsreport v1 (1.10.0) so you are getting an error caused by an inconsistency. just remove the jsreport-html-to-xlsx depedency of your project, that recipe is already installed as part of default v1,v2 installation

• ok.. will try. I did try to go to V2 of js report. but it got that same error 'missing abs helper'. I was going to debug that later.. but jsreport 1 is working fine..

thank you...let me try!

• Thank you .. that worked great! ..

now the question is am I brave enough to move to V2!!?!??! :)

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.