Error: A Name cannot be undefined

• Hello, guys. I encountered with the following error after moving data folder with templates into docker mounted folder. I noticed that it happens only if I have attached templates in pdf utils. if I remove all attached sub-templates it works fine. Please help.

Error: A Name cannot be undefined
        at new PDFName (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/name.js:6:13)
        at Function.parse (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/name.js:94:12)
        at Object.exports.parse (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/value.js:20:30)
        at Function.parse (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/dictionary.js:74:30)
        at Object.exports.parse (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/value.js:20:30)
        at Function.parse (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/object.js:68:28)
        at parseObject (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/reference.js:67:20)
        at PDFReference.get [as object] (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/object/reference.js:13:17)
        at Function.addObjectsRecursive (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/parser/parser.js:61:35)
        at Function.addObjectsRecursive (/app/node_modules/jsreport-pdfjs/lib/parser/parser.js:73:18)

• FYI The error occurs during pdf generation

• I tried pdf utils with a mounted folder to docker and it works fine for me.
    Is this specific to a particular template? Are you able to replicate this with the some minimal template with pdf utils in fresh jsreport docker?
    Could you tar/zip the data and upload it so we can try it?
    What jsreport version do you use?

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.