Today my Chrome-PDF reports stoped working. They work fine if I switch to HTML rendering.
I run jsreport from a local Docker image while developing. Does the local Chrome client influence the rendering, or is everything done with Puppeteer from inside of the container?
The last message in the log is mostly:
Executing recipe chrome-pdf
Sometimes I get one more row:
Converting with chrome HeadlessChrome/102.0.5005.182 using chrome-pool strategy rootId=0p0two50psg6i71, id=0p0two50psg6i71
I'm on v3.9.0, but I also tried v3.11.2 with the same result.
All reports worked yesterday. The only thing I can think of as changed would be:
- maybe Chrome is updated, but I don't recall accepting an update
- I rebuilt my Docker image, but I have done this frequently without any problems
I have also tried 3.9.0-full. I have never used this image before, but I thought it was worth a shot if this is a Puppeteer dependency problem. With this image I got into even more trouble: