Google map marker not showing

• Hi,
    Google map marker not showing.
    please check this:
    https://playground.jsreport.net/studio/workspace/rkYn7WaCg/236.

Thanks in advance.

• administrators

hi! hmmm if you change the phantomjs versions to 2.1.1 the marker shows normally, so i would day that this is a problem related to some feature that phantomjs 1.9.8 does not support and google maps is using. probably there will be some kind of information on stackoverflow about possible solutions but i don't have any good suggestion for how to solve it since it is a problem related to unsupported features in phantomjs engine. another option you have would be to use phantomjs 2.1.1 just for that report.

• Thanks

• Hi

Thanks for reply.
    Few days back phantomjs 1.9.8 is working fine with google map marker.I faced this issue from today.Can you please tell me why this issue occur from today.
    If I use phantomjs versions to 2.1.1 then report design distorted.I'm using paper format A3.
    Please suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

• administrators

it is probably something related in the code that google maps downloads, i also remember that google map markers were working on phantomjs 1.9.8 before.

probably they have changed something (probably some css styles, or javascript logic) in its core that makes the marker invisible in phantomjs 1.9.8, you can test that by using a previous version of google maps API but i'm not sure if google offers a way to use older versions of the maps API.

• Thanks

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.