PDF page size

• Hi, there is a standard page size of generated PDF? I've used a fixed height div to set a page size, but if something change in the content, the height change, so the fixed height div result higher or smaller.
    How can i resolve this?

• administrators

hi! the standard paper page size will depend on the format you use (A4, A3, etc), but this size is usually given in inches and translate that to pixels is conditional to the resolution of your machine, here you can see how the conversion can be done for common paper sizes and maybe can be useful to you. you can also force a custom paper size in phantom options too just FYI.

but if something change in the content, the height change, so the fixed height div result higher or smaller.

i don't have a good solution for this. are you using the fixed height div to layout your primary template content? or just to emulate header/footers? you should only use that to emulate headers/footers, but i don't know why changing the content in this particular div will change its dimensions. do you have some example when this happens? (curious to know)

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.