no file or can't open report

• Report no file, Sometimes when I generate a report in the development studio the report generates fine and presents a PDF but when I go to download it, it says nofile ?
    The same report generated on our service only seems to be 3kb in size which is clearly wrong. Any ideas ?

• administrators

how are you downloading the report?

0_1519921871604_Captura de pantalla 2018-03-01 a las 11.28.46 a.m..png

• Aww Okay. I think this is causing me the same problem when I send to API. I send the template & the data. It says its processes fine but the PDF is already 2 - 3mb in size and when I open them nothing is there. The output of the call on the studio is

+0 Starting rendering request 29
    +1 Rendering anonymous template { recipe:phantom-pdf,engine:jsrender}
    +3 Inline data specified.
    +12 Resources not defined for this template.
    +14 Rendering engine jsrender
    +23 Taking compiled template from engine cache
    +28 Replaced images []
    +30 Executing recipe phantom-pdf
    +415 Converting in dedicated phantomjs 1.9.8
    +419 Request file:///C%3A%5CWINDOWS%5CTEMP%5Cjsreport-temp%5C31b47be0-1ef6-11e8-8024-79bd93052f26.html
    +511 phantom-pdf recipe finished with 0 pages generated
    +513 Skipping storing report.

If I run the same data and template on developer studio, it renders correctly, but I can't download unless I do it the way you stated. ???

• administrators

I think this is causing me the same problem when I send to API. I send the template & the data. It says its processes fine but the PDF is already 2 - 3mb in size and when I open them nothing is there.

can you share the code that you are using to send the request to jsreport? maybe there is something wrong

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.