Data file too large.

• Having real trouble trying to generate a report from a big json data file "23mb".
    I've seen this below. I've generated a new config file and appended below. however, it hasn't seemed to make a difference. What am I doing wrong?

"express": {
    "inputRequestLimit": "80mb"
    }
    0_1519066114211_data file message.png
    0_1519066218029_jsreport server.png
    0_1519066342264_json config.png

• administrators

if you look closer at the picture the first line is:

using configuration file dev.config.json

however you are showing a jsreport.config.json file which means that you probably have two configuration files and dev.config.json takes priority over jsreport.config.json. try to replicate the config to dev.config.json or just delete the dev.config.json file.

• I am having a very similar issue. But for me, the error displays "PayloadTooLargeError: too many parameters". I am using the jsreport.exe executable. If I pass in 124 rows of data, I get a 124 page .pdf. If I pass in 125 rows of data... error. I've tried changing the inputRequestLimit to various sizes, restarting the jsreport executable... but get no change in behaviour.

1_1529948030693_2018-06-25_13h23_45.png 0_1529948030692_2018-06-25_13h24_11.png

• administrators

@Kelley-Peart in jsreport v2 the inputRequestLimit option should live under extensions object.

the shape of your config should look like this:

{
      "extensions": {
        "express": {
            "inputRequestLimit": "80mb"
         }
       }
    }

• Just changed it, killed jsreport, restarted. Same thing. :(0_1529948591652_2018-06-25_13h42_22.png

• Nevermind, it worked!!!!! I had switched to using jsreport.download on the client to see if that would make any difference. Once I switched back to jsreport.renderAsync, it worked!

Thank you so much! Very slick product!

• administrators

@Kelley-Peart i see, you were generating the report from the browser. probably something similar to this.

thanks, good luck!

• Moved everything off of client-side javascript, and into .NET. Everything is working great. Mocked up some of our more complex reports. We're replacing both Crystal and Oracle OBIEE reports with jsreport. Boss is buying license for us. Thank you for a great product!

Looks like your connection to jsreport forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.